Tuesday 23 July 2013

Let's get the Party inside the Bus!


3 more days to go and i'm hosting a birthday party for this soon to be 5 year old lad. Last weekend I was thinking of doing something crafty, as I have to use my creative mind on how to make this lil lad's party more fun and exciting! The planning gives me a headache,  the flat is not suitable for the kids and second children's get messy and I don't want them running around like banshees & drooling around the house lol! So, I decided for a unique and memorable, exciting experience for a kid's birthday party---- a FUN BUS? Yaay! fun bus? you heard me right, party inside the bus! hahaha! Here, they could monkey around, tumble and play. The best part is that they have their own toilet , washing area & of course the upper deck where they can eat & drink, too!


Everything is in the bus! I am so glad to find Bruce the owner of the Red Big Party Bus. 




I've posted some photos for you to see what the Fun Bus looks like! ( FYI Photos not mine its from The Red Party Bus -- thank you to Bruce! )

No comments:

Post a Comment